Dismiss Notice
New Cookie Policy
On May 24, 2018, we published revised versions of our Terms and Rules and Cookie Policy. Your use of AstronomyConnect.com’s services is subject to these revised terms.

Saturn, august 04 - 2018

Discussion in 'Astrophotography and Imaging' started by Avani Soares, Aug 15, 2018.

Saturn, august 04 - 2018

Started by Avani Soares on Aug 15, 2018 at 5:10 PM

4 Replies 2121 Views 4 Likes

Reply to Thread Post New Thread
  1. Avani Soares

Avani Soares Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Saturn, August 04-2018
    This was one of the photos I liked the most about Saturn this year. The motif is simple as it gives it to perceive those fundamental details of the Lord of the Rings such as: Hexagon well detached as well as the eye of the mainemnet hurricane in the infrared photo. Easily visible and colorful colorful planet tracks.
    Cassini's division well delineated as well as a glimpse of Encke's division, ring C visible in both color photo and IR photo.
    But what caught my attention was the realization that the storm first seen by my great friend Maciel stretched out, seeming to run like lint.
    Anyway, a photo to keep in my gallery of the 10 most of Saturn.

2. Dave In Vermont

Dave In Vermont Well-Known Member

These latest are in both color and monochrome I've noted. It's quite interesting!

I am enjoying the effect - seeing what is what in both instances.

Keep on,

Dave

trans.

Estas últimas estão em cores e monocromáticas que eu notei. É bem interessante!

Eu estou apreciando o efeito - ver o que é o que em ambos os casos.

Continuar,

Dave :cool:

ps - The 'Lord of the Rings? :D

ps - O 'Senhor dos Anéis? :D

3. Avani Soares

Na verdade uma em cores e a outra é uma conversão para preto e branco de uma captura em infravermelho.
    Sim, O Senhor dos Anéis! Tem alguém que o termo fica melhor colocado que ele?

4. Dave In Vermont

Dave In Vermont Well-Known Member

Ah sim - "O Senhor dos Anéis" se encaixa em Saturno como uma luva! Desta vez foi você quem me deu uma boa risada! Por favor, mantenha-os chegando! :D

Dave

trans.

Oh yes - "The Lord of the Rings" fits Saturn like a glove! This time it was you who gave ME a good laugh! Please keep them coming! :D

Dave

5. Avani Soares

lol!!!!!!!

Dave In Vermont likes this.