Dismiss Notice
New Cookie Policy
On May 24, 2018, we published revised versions of our Terms and Rules and Cookie Policy. Your use of AstronomyConnect.com’s services is subject to these revised terms.

Knobs!

Discussion in 'Telescopes and Mounts' started by Mak the Night, Apr 27, 2022.

Knobs!

Started by Mak the Night on Apr 27, 2022 at 9:15 AM

22 Replies 2434 Views 3 Likes

Reply to Thread Post New Thread
  1. Mak the Night

Mak the Night Well-Known Member

Lunar eclipse coming up here in the States early Monday morning (5/16); I'm going to get some images.[/QUOTE]

There ya go! lol

eclipse.jpg

It took me a few seconds to realise what you meant by 5/16 as I'm pretty sure there aren't sixteen months lol. We put the day first. Either way the 16/5/22 eclipse may be a tad difficult for me. So I'll look forward to your pictures Reggie. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2022
    Orion25 likes this.
  2. Orion25

Orion25 Well-Known Member

There ya go! lol

View attachment 7787

It took me a few seconds to realise what you meant by 5/16 as I'm pretty sure there aren't sixteen months lol. We put the day first. Either way the 16/5/22 eclipse may be a tad difficult for me. So I'll look forward to your pictures Reggie. :)[/QUOTE]

Haha, sorry about the minor confusion, but you got the point, lol. I'm looking forward to the eclipse; it's supposed to be an extra-long event with totality lasting 85 minutes!! Also, Mars and Neptune will get up close and personal on 17/5 and Jupiter and Mars will get extremely cozy on 29/5. My mornings will be BUSY!

The Tourists were a smart-looking outfit. Smart-sounding, too. Thanks for the post!

3. Mak the Night

Mak the Night Well-Known Member

I'm confused a lot these days anyway. Although come to think of it I believe that's always been my default setting lol. Sounds like you have some great sessions planned Reggie. I plan on planning about as far ahead as looking through the window and only going out if I can see something in the sky from now on.

Orion25 likes this.