Dismiss Notice
New Cookie Policy
On May 24, 2018, we published revised versions of our Terms and Rules and Cookie Policy. Your use of AstronomyConnect.com’s services is subject to these revised terms.

Novice

Discussion in 'New Members Introduce Yourself' started by Texas4Charley, Sep 7, 2020.

Novice

Started by Texas4Charley on Sep 7, 2020 at 7:10 AM

2 Replies 97 Views 0 Likes

Reply to Thread Post New Thread
  1. Texas4Charley

Texas4Charley New Member

Hello everyone. Pardon my ignorance on the subject of telescopes. I have never owned one and know nothing of the inner workings of one. While cleaning out my in-law's house, I came across a telescope in the attic. I thought it would be interesting to clean it up & get it working. I believe it is missing some parts. It is a SPI Astronomical Telescope. No. 521N F=800mm. D=60mm. Would anyone have an owner's manual and/or a parts list for this particular telescope. I would appreciate any help. Thanks,
    Charley.

2. Orion25

Orion25 Well-Known Member

Hi, Charley. It's Reggie here. Couldn't find a manual for your exact model, but I found something pretty close. The link to the pdf manual is on this wiki page:

https://wiki.telescopeclassics.com/...mm_f20_Equatorial_Refractor_Manual.pdf&page=1

Hope this helps.

3. Texas4Charley

Texas4Charley New Member

Thank you, Reggie.