Dismiss Notice
New Cookie Policy
On May 24, 2018, we published revised versions of our Terms and Rules and Cookie Policy. Your use of AstronomyConnect.com’s services is subject to these revised terms.

class="prefix prefixRoyalBlue">Product Announcement Tele Vue Announces More Delite Focal Lengths

Discussion in 'Vendor and Sale Announcements' started by Agena AstroProducts, Jan 20, 2016.

Tele Vue Announces More Delite Focal Lengths

Started by Agena AstroProducts on Jan 20, 2016 at 7:59 PM

3 Replies 1393 Views 0 Likes

Reply to Thread Post New Thread
  1. Agena AstroProducts

Agena AstroProducts Vendor

Earlier today, Tele Vue announced the addition of three new eyepieces to their very popular Delite line of 1.25", 62-deg AFOV eyepieces.

The Delites will soon be available in 5mm, 9mm and 15mm focal lengths, in addition to the currently available 7mm, 11mm, and 18.2mm (see Bill Paolini's review of these here at AstronomyConnect).

The new Delites are expected to ship in late-Spring this year. We are currently accepting a limited number of pre-orders for these new focal lengths. Check them out at this link at Agena.

EDE_Delite_Master_5_9_15_group.jpg

2. LewC

LewC Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to comparing the 5mm DeLite against my 5mm Nagler T-6 on planets and double stars. If I see an observable improvement, then I'll be switching over, at least in the shortest focal lengths.

3. Agena AstroProducts

Just a quick update. This morning, Tele Vue informed us that these eyepieces will ship to dealers "sometime next week." Accordingly, we expect to receive these from TV between Jul 5-8, and we hope to ship all pre-orders by Jul 10 (hopefully sooner).

4. Agena AstroProducts

The new Delites are here! We still have a few left over after shipping all our pre-orders, so if you want one, we can ship it to you immediately.

Check them all out at this link!