Dismiss Notice
New Cookie Policy
On May 24, 2018, we published revised versions of our Terms and Rules and Cookie Policy. Your use of AstronomyConnect.com’s services is subject to these revised terms.

URGENT! SHORT STARGAZING QUESTIONNAIRE UNIVERSITY DISSERTATION

Discussion in 'Beginner's Corner' started by PH96, Feb 28, 2018.

URGENT! SHORT STARGAZING QUESTIONNAIRE UNIVERSITY DISSERTATION

Started by PH96 on Feb 28, 2018 at 4:39 AM

1 Replies 408 Views 0 Likes

Reply to Thread Post New Thread
  1. PH96

PH96 New Member

Hello,

My name is Patrick and i am a final year student studying tourism in Leeds. Besides being interested in all things astronomy and space i have decided to conduct my final dissertation around star-gazing particularly in areas free from light pollution e.g. Dark sky parks, Rural areas. My project focuses mainly on the motivations of people who undertake this activity, as such i have created a short 5 minuet questionnaire based around this.

I would really appreciate anybody who has been stargazing (which i gather many of you will have) to take 5 minutes to fill this out. Apart from helping me, the results will be sent to the International Dark Sky Association and potentially be used to help develop stargazing and make the overall experience even better!

The link is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...wdq5t509k4rmU4fhbOjz0xgw/viewform?usp=sf_link

And if you have any friends or family who wouldn't mind filling it out as well please feel free to forward the link onto them as well

Thanks for your time and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2018
  2. aeajr

aeajr Well-Known Member

Just saw your post. Sorry I did not respond. How did you survey go?