Omni XLT series features the stable platform of the CG-4 mount and high quality optics. Using aspheric shaping technology in conjunction with hand-figuring the optics the Omni XLT presents an image with virtually no spherical aberration. We also added our famous StarBright XLT coating system to further enhance light transmission.
- High quality optics start with each lens and(or) mirror being hand selected so only the finest grade of optical glass is used
- StarBright XLT coatings provide maximized light transmission
- 25 mm multi-coated eyepiece - 20 mm eye relief, 50° FOV
- 1.25" star diagonal
- CG-4 German Equatorial mount with setting circles and slow motion controls - to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Ball bearings in both axis of the mount for smooth performance
- Heavy-duty pre-assembled stainless steel tripod featuring 1.75" legs, accessory tray and bubble level
- Easy no-tool setup
- "The Sky" Level 1 planetarium software with 10,000 object database and enhanced images
Product carries full 2 year Celestron factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).
Aug 25, 2017
I love this telescopePros: Cons: Comments:
It is light and small enough for easy transportation (with a car) and powerful enough for great views of the heavens. Get the polar finder (94223), and alignment is a breeze. I used it to view the A!ugust 21st solar eclipse and piggy-backed a camera on the mounting rings. The views of the prominences during totality were amazing! This telescope uses the 130mm solar filter (Agena Astro part # OFIL-AG-SF130V).
This review was provided courtesy of AgenaAstro.comSort by
|Telescope Aperture||4.02" (102mm)|
|Telescope Aperture||81mm - 125mm|
|Telescope Series||Celestron Omni XLT|