Meade Infinity 90mm Altazimuth Refractor Telescope # 209005
Explore the universe with the Meade Infinity 90
- Telescope comes complete with everything you need to view the wonders of the night sky the first time out.
- 90mm (3.5”) Refracting Telescope delivers bright and detailed images that is perfect for viewing both land and celestial objects.
- Features a precision Altazimuth mount with slow motion controls that makes it easy to track celestial objects as they move across the night sky.
- Comes with 3 eyepieces that provide low, medium and high powered magnification for viewing a wide range of objects (Moon, planets, or land).
- Includes a red dot viewfinder to help locate objects you want to observe.
Bonus: AutoStar Suite® Astronomer Edition Software on DVD
AutoStar Suite Astronomer Edition software will help you learn the night sky. It displays more than 10,000 celestial objects including planets, stars, galaxies and nebulas. You can print out star charts and even plan your observing session. It operates on any Windows® based PC.
Manufacturer part number: 209005
Jun 16, 2016
Awesome value for my moneyPros:
Strong Construction,Good Enough Eyepieces,Lightweight,Easy to Use,Compact,AccurateCons:
Eyepieces Not The BestComments:
This is the first Telescope I've ever owned, and also the very first time I ever looked into a Telescope. Setting up everything was just around ten minutes or less.Bottom Line: Would you recommend this item? Yes
It came with a small packet of tools, 1 Phillips screwdriver, 1 triangular shaped flat head screwdriver and 2 different size spanner. I did not need to use any of the tools to setup the entire apparatus.
I love the red dot viewfinder and found it very easy to align with the telescope. I aligned it using a distant object in the horizon with the Telescope, centering an object with the Telescope then taking the red dot viewfinder to align with the red dot. All that I did late in the evening time. I then used it later that night and looked at Saturn with the red dot viewfinder, then in turn looked at Saturn through the Telescope and it was perfectly aligned.
The tripod came already assembled in its own box while the Telescope came wrapped in its own box, all items was placed in a bigger box so it looks as one item. As advertised I got everything as described and was not disappointed.
As described with the Telescope all is seen completely upright as if you're looking through a binoculars with one eye. For terrestrial use this is ideally suited for me. So up is up, down is down, left is left and right is right.
I will later on look at the planets and star clusters etc to see what more I can see and as much as I can see.
I had a quick look at the Moon and its quite breathtaking seeing the craters of the Moon with so much details.
This review was provided courtesy of AgenaAstro.comSort by
|Telescope Aperture||3.54" (90mm)|
|Telescope Aperture||81mm - 125mm|
|Telescope Series||Meade Infinity|