Designed wtih the discerning astrophotographer in mind, Sky-Watcher USA’s top-of-the-line Esprit refractors deliver the kind of imaging performance one would expect from telescopes costing thousands of dollars more.
With their three-element air spaced objective lens design, false color is completely eliminated, yielding exceptional contrast and sharpness. The included 2-element field corrector guarantees a flat field across the entire imaging plane. The Sky-Watcher exclusive Helinear Track focusing system provides a smooth, rock-solid focuser with zero image shift.
All Sky-Watcher USA Esprit refractors come with a 9 x 50 right angle finderscope, 2-inch Star diagonal, 2-element field flattener, camera adapter, D-style dovetail and padded case. Everything you need to get out under the stars.
- Optical Design: Refractor
- Field Flattener: Included, thread-on
- Aperture (mm): 150 mm (5.9 in)
- Focal Length: 1050 mm (41 in)
- Focal Ratio: 7
- Finder Scope: 9x50, erect-image, right-angle
- Diagonal: 2", dielectric coatings
- Tube Rings: With 3" (CGE Style) dovetail plate
- Highest Useful Magnification: 354 x
- Lowest Useful Magnification: 21 x
- Resolution (Rayleigh): .93 arc seconds
- Resolution (Dawes): .77 arc seconds
- Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye): 459 x
- Optical Coatings: Fully multi-coated
- Fully Illuminated Field: 43 mm (1.69 in)
- Optical Tube Length: 39 in (991 mm)
- Optical Tube Weight: 43 lbs (15 kg)
Product carries full 2 year manufacturer factory limited warranty (within US only).
Manufacturer part number: S11430
|Telescope Aperture||5.91" (150mm)|
|Telescope Aperture||5in - 8in|
|Telescope Series||Sky Watcher Esprit APO|