Dismiss Notice
New Cookie Policy
On May 24, 2018, we published revised versions of our Terms and Rules and Cookie Policy. Your use of AstronomyConnect.com’s services is subject to these revised terms.

What else do you do as a hobby?

Discussion in 'General Astronomy Chat' started by tripod tipper, Oct 6, 2016.

What else do you do as a hobby?

Started by tripod tipper on Oct 6, 2016 at 8:25 AM

42 Replies 5423 Views 2 Likes

Reply to Thread Post New Thread
  1. tripod tipper

tripod tipper Well-Known Member

I have Norton anti virus software, it scans automatically every day as set up. It turned out that I was contacted by someone in so called Carolina and the software did it's job. Apparently I won the Lotto and they had the resources to keep me hidden from the public (for a fee on my credit card). I never even knew I got the message...

Yesterday, it was 60 deg., and the wind was also howling. I saw a chance to get out and look but, buy the time I got out it was covered again. Time to find another project today.

Thanks Dave,
    Dennis

2. Dave In Vermont

Dave In Vermont Well-Known Member

You won the Lotto you never entered, and all you need do is send your daughter to Nigeria to claim your prize, right? :D

Works great - if you have a daughter you hate! :p

I'll get my hat.....

Dave

3. tripod tipper

tripod tipper Well-Known Member

Trust me Dave, Nigeria would suffer much if that were to happen:p!! I still love my daughter...

It looks like ND has a victory, stay off sacred ground. You really should watch the movie Aloha, same principal.

I just ordered a balsa model plane kit online, takes me back to my younger days and that was a long time ago. It looks like it's gonna be a long winter. I have my winter garb ready when the sky's clear a bit and I'm anxious to get to it, Orion is high at this time and I would like to try to take some pics of it.

Dennis