This webcam T-threaded adapter will connect to any male T-threaded adapter attachment. This precision-made adapter allows you to couple the most popular webcams to your telescope, but offers a lot more flexibility in shooting options than a basic 1.25" webcam adapter.
To use, simply remove the lens from the webcam and screw in the adapter with the smaller, webcam mount. The other end of the adapter can be screwed on to:
- A prime focus adapter for prime focus photography. In this mode, this configuration replicates the basic webcam adapter above
- A fixed eyepiece projection adapter for use with many 1.25" eyepieces to shoot at a fixed, higher magnifications, or
- A variable eyepiece projection adapter for use with many 1.25" eyepieces to shoot at variable, higher magnifications
Please note that external color of this adapter may be silver or black but all inside surfaces are blackened.
1) T-thread to Webcam thread adapter TYPE 1: Fits Philips ToUcam Pro II 840, Creative Webcam Pro EX / Pro NX, IBM PC Camera, Alaris Quickvideo webcam, Vesta Pro, PS39, X10 Xcam2, Ibot, Kensington VideoCAM.
2) T-thread to Webcam thread adapter TYPE 2: Fits Logitech Quick Cam B/W, QuickCam Express, QuickCam VC, QuickCamPro, QuickCam Pro 3000, QuickCam Pro 4000, WebCam II/III, 3Com Home Connect
Mar 10, 2009
Webcam Thread-to-T Thread Webcam AdapterPros:
The Agena Astro Webcam Thread-to-T Thread Webcam Adapter was exactly what I was looking for when I was trying to recycle one of my old Logitech webcams. It fit perfectly with my Celestron t-adapters. Small, simple, but does the job as intended.
This review was provided courtesy of AgenaAstro.comSort by