Antares Adapter Ring to Attach 86mm GSO Focusers to 6.175" OD Telescope Tubes (Meade AR5, Antares 5" Scopes, etc.) # M150.
Antares sells a variety of adapters/bushings to attach GSO's refractor focusers to some other telescopes. All adapters are machined out of aluminum and anodized black. Mounting screws and instructions are included.
On the telescope side, this adapter is designed to fit over (outside) telescopes with an outside tube diameter of 6.175" (156.8mm). These include 150mm aperture telescopes like the Meade AR6, Antares 1529, etc..
On the focuser side, this adpater will work ONLY with the following GSO focusers:
- GSO single-speed Crayford focuser with 86.4mm base plate
- GSO dual-speed Crayford focuser with 86.4mm base plate
- GSO dual-speed Linear Bearing focuser with 86.4mm base plate
Important Note: Before ordering this adapter, please remove the existing focuser on your telescope to make sure that it can be done. In some Meade AR6 telescopes, the original focuser is glued on, making it very hard to remove.
- Adapter weight = Xoz
- Outside diameter on telescope side = Xmm
- Inside diamter on focuser side = Xmm
- Total adapter length = Xmm