If you're looking for a dual-purpose telescope appropriate for both terrestrial and celestial viewing, then the AstroMaster Series is for you. Each AstroMaster model is capable of giving correct views of land and sky.
The AstroMaster Series produce bright, clear images of the Moon and planets. It is easy to see the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn with every one of these fine instruments. For views of the brighter deep space objects like galaxies and nebulae, we recommend the larger aperture and light gathering ability of the Newtonian reflectors.
This model includes the motor drive for automatic tracking.
AstroMaster 130EQ-MD (Motor Drive) - General Features
- Motor Drive for the automatic tracking
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Permanently mounted StarPointer
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Quick release dovetail attachment - no tool setup
- German Equatorial mount with Setting circles - to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Rugged pre-assembled tripod with 1.25" steel tube legs - Provides a rigid and stable platform
- All coated glass optics for clear, crisp images
- Deluxe accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
- "The SkyX â First Light Edition" astronomy software with a 10,000 object database, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images
Product carries full 2 year Celestron factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).
|Telescope Aperture||5.12" (130mm)|
|Telescope Aperture||5in - 8in|
|Telescope Series||Celestron AstroMaster|