Don't let the next spectacular comet leave you in the space dust! Powerful Celestron Cometron 12x70 binoculars feature massive 70 mm objective lenses, multi-coated optics, and a large exit pupil for incredible light-gathering capabilities that showcase comets, stars, the craters of the Moon, and even dim nebulae in crisp clarity with high contrast. Cometron 12x70's wide field of view lets you explore expansive swaths of the sky to quickly pinpoint exactly the object you want to see, then keeps it in your sights without the need for constant movement and readjustment.
With long eye relief and an included tripod adapter, Cometron 12x70 makes it easy to comfortably enjoy extended stargazing sessions. Plus, its rubberized aluminum housing is durable and water-resistant to withstand damp viewing conditions. Cometron 12x70 comes with a wide neck strap and carrying case for portability and protection.
- Wide field of view reveals a larger portion of the night sky, allowing you to view more of the comet's impressive tail
- Large 70 mm objective lenses have tremendous light-gathering ability, ideal for astronomical use
- Multi-coated optics dramatically increase light transmission for brighter images with increased contrast and resolution
- Large exit pupil provides maximum light in nighttime and low-light viewing conditions
- Extended eye relief for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Strong yet lightweight aluminum and polycarbonate housing
- The included tripod adapter allows the binocular to be used on a tripod for extended viewing sessions
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (within US/Canada only).
|Binocular Exit Pupil||5.8mm|
|Field of View Angular||4.6°|
|Prism Type||Roof Prism|