Stay warm on the trail and keep your portable electronic devices fully charged with the National Park Foundation Rechargeable Power Pack & Hand Warmer. This 2-in-1 device heats up quickly and reaches a maximum of 113 degrees Fahrenheit (45 degrees Celsius). The 4400 mAh rechargeable lithium battery provides up to an impressive 6 hours of continuous heat on a full charge and will fully charge most smartphones, MP3 players, and many other USB-charged devices.
Unlike chemical hand warmers, the National Park Foundation Rechargeable Power Pack & Hand Warmer can be recharged multiple times. Just plug it into the USB port on your PC or an AC adapter with USB port. A rugged aluminum housing and protective silicone caps make the National Park Foundation Rechargeable Power Pack & Hand Warmer perfect for your next cold-weather excursion.
Your purchase of the National Park Foundation Rechargeable Power Pack & Hand Warmer supports the National Park Foundation in its mission to preserve America’s National Parks.
- Input voltage: 5V- 900 mA
- Output voltage: 5V- 1A
- Status LEDs: (2) LEDs, (3) colors: Blue = charging internal battery, Green = show charging external device, Red = hand warmer ON
- Ports: (1) Mini USB “in” charges internal LiPO battery, (1) Standard USB 2.0 ‘out’ for charging devices
- Temperature MAX: 40° to 45°C (104° to 113° F)
- End Caps: Silicone Caps for protection
- Dimensions: 45mm x 95mm x 23mm (1.77” x 3.74” x .90”)
- Weight (oz): 148grams (5.22 oz.)
- Included Items: (1) Charger/Hand Warmer with silicone end caps, (1) USB Cable, (1) Mini USB connector, (1) Soft carrying case, (1) mini carabiner
Product carries full 2 year Celestron factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).
Manufacturer part number: 48013