Closeout - All sales final
The National Park Foundation Rechargeable Power Pack, Hand Warmer and LED Flashlight # 93542 from Celestron is a must-have tool for any outdoor enthusiast. This rugged device features a dual temperature hand warmer, a multi-mode flashlight, and a portable power supply for smartphones and personal electronics.
The two-temperature hand warmer, with 104- and 113-degree settings, provides continuous heat for up to 12 hours. The 5200 mAh rechargeable lithium ion battery can deliver a full charge to most smartphones and MP3 players. An integrated flashlight features both red and white LEDs and five modes, including SOS for unexpected emergencies. The red LEDs are ideal for stargazing or anytime you need to preserve your night vision.
The device's high quality aluminum shell is rugged enough for outdoor use, and compact enough to fit in your pack, pocket or glove compartment. Never leave home without the 3-in-1 National Park Foundation Rechargeable Power Pack, Hand Warmer and LED Flashlight.
Your purchase of the National Park Foundation Rechargeable Power Pack, Hand Warmer and LED Flashlight supports the National Park Foundation in its mission to preserve America's National Parks.
- Dimensions: 2.57” x 3.49” x .9” (65.5mm x 88.6mm x 22.9mm)
- Input Voltage: 5V- (500mAh/900 to 2A- Smart Charge Technology)
- Output Voltage: 5V- 1A
- 6 Mini LED Status Indicators: (4) Blue LEDs = internal battery capacity/charge level, (1) Green LED, (1) Red LED (CHARGE = Green LED only, CHARGE and TEMP 1 side = Green and Red on simultaneously, TEMP 2 sides = Red only), (1) Mini USB “in” charges internal Lithium ion battery , (1) Standard USB 2.0 ‘out’ for charging devices
- Temperature Max: 40° to 45°C (104° to 113° F)
- Heat Modes: One side: 12.5 hours/ 2 sides 6.8 hours
- Flashlight Modes: 1. Red LEDs only, 2. White LEDs only, 3. Red LEDs blinking, 4. White LEDs blinking, 5. SOS both Red and White LEDs
- Weight: 0.22 lbs (3.52 oz.) (100g)
- Included Items: (1) 3- in-1 Charger/Hand Warmer/ Flashlight, (1) USB Cable, (1) Mini USB connector, (1) Soft carrying case, (1) Small strap for adding carabineer to device
Product carries a Limited 2-Year Celestron Factory Warranty (in US/Canada only).
Manufacturer part number 93542.
FlyDog New Member
- Skill Level
- Time with Product
Sep 12, 2016
- User Notes:
- Review by BobGeo of New England, USA.
Compact and versatilePros:
Lightweight,Long battery life,Bright,DurableCons:
This is a handy combination device for campers and astronomers. The compact, rounded shape and travel pouch make it easy to carry along. The higher capacity of the 2 models is easily worth the small additional cost. Overall size is similar to other 5,000 mAh class batteries that have no extra functions. One small drawback is the red to white sequence of the flash light selector. It goes through the red, white and flashing options without the option to go straight to off from the red light. Just remember to cover the light for a few clicks to get from red to off without spraying white light in the process.
This review was provided courtesy of AgenaAstro.comSort by