The NexGuide Autoguider # 93713 from Celestron eliminates the necessity of a laptop computer in the field for finding or tracking your celestial targets with an equatorial mount. This latest model from Celestron features a sensitive Aptina CMOS chip that allows the tracking of even faint stars. Perfect for imaging with your DSLR camera.
- Type: APTINA MT9V034C12STM CMOS Sensor (not older Sony sensor)
- Chip size: 4.51mm x 2.88mm
- Number of effective pixels: 752x 480
- Unit cell size: 6.0µm x 6.0µm
- 4 D-cell batteries (not included), optional DC power supply
- Stand-Alone autoguider eliminates the need for a laptop computer
- Sensitive CMOS sensor allows you to track on fainter stars
- Large chip provides more area for locating and keeping guide star on chip
- Automatic calibration of each axis in addition to automatically setting guide rate parameters
- Battery pack provides free and unrestricted use in the field
- Standard ring allows you to use any 1.25" eyepiece for centering and focusing
- 9-Button hand control allows quicker access to navigate menus
Product carries two year factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).