- Five Superior Grade Plössl Eyepieces - 1.25” — 4-element design with a 52° AFOV — Superb color resolution, edge sharpness and clarity. All eyepieces are fully multi-coated for maximum contrast and resolution. Supplied are 6, 8, 13, 17, and 32mm eyepieces.
- Barlow Lens - 2x 1.25”— Complements the Plössl eyepieces in this kit and gives you a total of ten power combinations. High grade glass optics with fully multicoated lenses are used so there is no degradation of image.
- Six Colored Eyepiece (Lunar and Planetary) Filters - 1.25” — Included are Kodak Wratten #12, #21, #25, #56, #58A, and #80A filters. Since you have all the eyepieces necessary to study the planets and moon in detail, these filters will greatly enhance your enjoyment of our solar system.
- Moon Filter - 1.25” — A neutral density filter which allows you maximum enjoyment of the moon, especially during the brighter phases.
- Aluminum Carrying Case — This sturdy and well-built case fits all of the above items in the die-cut foam interior and has room for additional accessories.
Product carries full 2 year Celestron factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).
Oct 23, 2017
Mostly neededPros: Cons: Comments:
Got this for my Cometron, thinking it would greatly improve magnification... the filters are great as is the Barlow, but two of the lenses are not needed as the difference between them is minimal in terms of "beginner" scopes. A smarter buy is to simply get the barlow, moon filter and two lenses... everything thing else is a waste really. The good thing is that the lenses can be used on other Celestron scopes.
This review was provided courtesy of AgenaAstro.comSort by