This is a new Antares quick-release finder bracket with two rings for 50mm finders. While the rings are the same as Antares' popular F50DTB rings, this new item uses a more commonly used Synta/Vixen style dovetail base for attachment to your telescope as compared to the Antares-proprietary style on the F50DTB rings..
Each ring includes three-point screw adjustment for precisely aligning your finder. This bracket can be used with finder tubes 1.2" - 2.2" in diameter. All metal with black matte finish and nylon screws.
A standard Vixen/Synta style base is included (center-to-center hole spacing requirement of 19.4mm). The base will sit on any flat or curved surface, although the hole spacing on this base will not fit SCT telescopes.
- Inside diameter of rings: 61.8mm
- Suitable for finder tubes between: 31mm to 56mm in diameter
- Width of rings: 13mm
- Inside distance between rings: 54mm
- Outside distance between rings: 80mm
- Weight (rings only): 4.8oz
- Weight (dovetail base): 1.5oz
- Made in Canada.