Daystar 80mm Solar Bundle - Observe the Sun, Observe the Night Sky, ALL-IN-ONE package!
- Quality achromat doublet 80mm f/6 refractor with dual speed crayford hybrid focuser with rack & pinion assist
- Aluminum hard case
- Daystar Quark - Prominence model
- 2" dielectric mirror diagonal
- Best price In class for 80mm solar telescope!
- Full 22mm clear aperture.
- Maximum aperture and focal length which can pass full disk
- Maximum aperture with no ERF required
- Quality night time and solar telescope all-in-one
- Quark can be moved to other instruments for different magnifications
- Swap other Quark filter(s) for different bandpass views
- Removable diagonal for straight-through imaging
- Always on-band with USB power, 5v 1.5amp
- 110-240V AC wall adapter (Optional 24mAh battery available)
- Tuning knob allows wing shifting +/- 0.5Å
- LED indicator for power, warming, ready, fault
- 5 year warranty
Important: Please see the links to the individual products above for detailed descriptions, including an important note about the cosmetic finish of the Quark solar eyepiece filter (see photo 5).
Jul 25, 2019
It's a great solar-machinePros: Cons: Comments:
From Аgenа into the door for the Russian Federation shipped about a week.
Excellent solid, high-quality refractor.
And the filter does not lag behind it. Insert it - we see the usual Sun, red color, without details.
We put the regulator in the middle position, let down the wiring and plug it in - after 5 minutes the details of the chromosphere begin to appear.
After 10 minutes, the operation indicator completely goes into green mode, and the chromosphere and prominences are already clearly visible along the entire edge of the disk. But the ring of prominences on the disk is especially beautiful, look like burning prairies.
The whole field is working, irregularities and defects are not noticed. The sun occupies approximately 85-90% of the entire field of view, which, incidentally, is quite enough for any of its observations.
The base magnification goes well with the 32 mm Plossl by Celestron.
This review was provided courtesy of AgenaAstro.comSort by
|Telescope Aperture||3.15" (80mm)|
|Telescope Aperture||Up to 80mm|