Levenhuk Skyline 130x900 EQ Telescope
Newtonian telescope. Objective lens diameter: 130 mm. Focal length: 900 mm
Levenhuk Skyline 130x900 EQ is a Newtonian telescope that is perfect for observations of deep-sky objects. It is also suitable for observations of planets, even the most remote ones such as Saturn and Jupiter. The telescope produces exceptionally crisp and clear images with no aberrations.
- The telescope is great for observation of deep-sky objects such as nebulae, faint stars, galaxies
- Quite small size for the focal length of 35.4 inches
- Crisp and contrast images with no chromatic aberrations
- Can be used for astrophotography.
The durable and lightweight aluminum tube is settled on an equatorial mount. This mount allows more precise tracking of astronomical objects, keeping them within sight through the eyepiece. The mount is indispensable for astrophotography and celestial observations.
Additionally you will get two eyepieces with the focal length of 10 and 25 mm and a field of view of 50-52°. Eyepiece lenses are made of glass and have a multi-layer coating.
- Optical design: reflector
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm: 130
- Focal length, mm: 900
- Focal ratio: f/6.9
- Highest practical power, x: 260
- Limiting stellar magnitude: 12.5
- Resolution threshold: 0.92"
- Eyepieces diameter: 1.25"
- Eyepieces: SUPER 10, SUPER 25
- Finder scope: 6x24
- Mount: EQ2
- Tripod: aluminum
- Tripod height (adjustable), in: 27.6-49.23
|Telescope Aperture||5.12" (130mm)|
|Telescope Aperture||5in - 8in|