- Maxell brand LR44 1.5 Volt alkaline cell batteries.
- These are replacements for illuminated reticles, laser collimators, and other accessories. Please check your product specifications to determine if these will work with your astronomy accessory.
- Compatible with LR-44, AG13, AG-13, A76, A-76, L1154, L 1154,PX76A, RW82, KA, V13GA, GPA76, G13A, 357 (Same size but these are alkaline replacements).
- Sold in packs of 2 batteries.
- Expiration date of current batch is Dec 2018.
- Made in Japan.
Jan 6, 2011
It's pretty much the only choice.Pros:
Strong Construction,CompactCons: Comments:
This is pretty much the only choice for reticle eyepieces and for finder scopes. And it is only available here. I did purchase another brand a while back that had a flashing feature but it was big, bulky, and broke after first use.
It would be nice for these things to turn off automatically after a few hours of non use. I just can't seem to remember to turn them off and I'm always replacing batteries.
This review was provided courtesy of AgenaAstro.comSort by
|Bolt Case Included||No|