Meade’s new, larger 80mm diameter ETX delivers more light-gathering for increased image brightness and greater detail. Moon craters by the hundreds, cloud belts on Jupiter, and Saturn’s rings are just the beginning of what can be seen with this telescope.
Meade’s brainy AutoStar computer solves the stargazer’s two biggest challenges in navigating the heavens with a computer telescope: aligning the telescope with the night sky and finding celestial phenomenon in the vast starry firmament. Right out of the box with a simple initialization, AutoStar makes finding the sky’s elusive jewels virtually as easy as pushing a few buttons. Observe land or over 1400 sky objects in stunning high resolution, and learn about the sky with Meade’s extensive astro-library.
The Meade ETX-80AT-TC has these new advanced features as standard-equipment:|
- A built-in Barlow lens flips into position when needed. This highly desirable feature provides more power when studying lunar and planetary surface features.|
- An internal Time Chip (TC) keeps precise factory calibrated time and date.
- A Bubble-level/ Compass is provided to make initialization faster and easier.
- Now includes two premium 4-element 1.25" Super Plössl eyepieces (SP9.7mm, SP26mm) offering comfortable long eye-relief and
an expansive wide visual field.
- Bonus! AutoStar Suite Astronomer Software on DVD for PC, now with instructional DVD
Product carries full one year Meade factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).
|Telescope Aperture||3.15" (80mm)|
|Telescope Aperture||Up to 80mm|
|Telescope Series||Meade ETX|