Skylite - The ideal aviator's and sailor's flashlight; also useful for astronomers. Switchable between 2 red and 2 white LEDs. Black plastic body.
Rigel Systems' original astro flashlights, much imitated but never duplicated, are back! LEDs are socketed so you can easily swap in different color LEDs. Smooth & easy thumb-wheel adjusts LED brightness. Water Resistant.
- Ultra-bright LEDs - The best and the brightest with lifetimes of 100,000+ hours, never break, and provide smooth illumination.
- Dual color LEDs - Red and White LEDs; perfect for reading star maps or as a normal flashlight.
- Thumbwheel Brightness Control - Dial up just the right amount of light and extend battery life.
- Energy Efficient - Up to 320+ hours at the dimmest setting, 12+ hours at the brightest, from one 9V Alkaline.
- Exclusive brightness regulation circuitry - keeps the LEDs shining bright as batteries age, unlike competitors LED flashlights which start bright but quickly fade.
- 9 Volt Battery & 20" neck strap included.
Mar 26, 2018
Best Flashlight for Night NursingPros: Cons: Comments:
We have critically ill children. When we need a little extra light to check on them and not disturb their sleep this flashlight is most useful. For the reasons this is a great astronomy flashlight it is great for doing little night tasks on our little stars. And when we need to white light it is there at at whatever level is needed for the task at hand.
This review was provided courtesy of AgenaAstro.comOct 1, 2017
Rigel Systems Skylite red & white flashlightPros: Cons: Comments:
Very nice quality, smooth brightness control for both colors - with a good range of brightness. Powered by a standard 9 volt battery.
This review was provided courtesy of AgenaAstro.comSort by