The Sky-Watcher Traditional Dobsonian Telescope 254mm/1200mm (10") has a "paraboloidal" primary mirror to eliminate spherical aberration and a four-arm, secondary-mirror bracket with fine supports (0.5mm thick), to reduce diffraction spikes and light loss. In addition, this model includes a 2" focuser with a 1.25" adapter, allowing the use of either eyepiece size. This model also includes a tension control handle.
- Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture (mm): 254 mm (10 in)
- Focal Length: 1200 mm
- Focal Ratio: f/5
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 1 (mm): 25 mm
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 2 (mm): 10 mm
- Finderscope: 9x50
- Highest Useful Magnification: 508x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 14.7
- OTA length: 45"
- OTA width: 11.375"
- OTA weight (with accessories): 28 lbs
- Base weight: 25 lbs
- Base dimensions: 29 x 20.5"
- Zenith eyepiece height: 48"
Product carries full 2 year manufacturer factory limited warranty (within US only).
Manufacturer part number: S11620
|Telescope Aperture||10" (254mm)|
|Telescope Aperture||8.1in - 10in|
|Telescope Series||Sky Watcher Traditional Dobsonian|