The Sky-Watcher Traditional Dobsonian Telescope 203mm/1200mm (6") has a "paraboloidal" primary mirror to eliminate spherical aberration and a four-arm, secondary-mirror bracket with fine supports (0.5mm thick), to reduce diffraction spikes and light loss. In addition, this model includes a 2" focuser with a 1.25" adapter, allowing the use of either eyepiece size. This model also includes a tension control handle.
- Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture (mm): 203 mm (8 in)
- Focal Length: 1200mm
- Focal Ratio: f/5.9
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 1 (mm): 25
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 2 (mm): 10
- Finderscope: 9x50
- Highest Useful Magnification: 406x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 14.2
- OTA length: 43"
- OTA width: 9.375"
- OTA weight (with accessories): 20 lbs
- Base weight: 25 lbs
- Base dimensions: 29 x 20.5"
- Zenith eyepiece height: 45"
Product carries full 2 year manufacturer factory limited warranty (within US only).
Manufacturer part number: S11610
|Telescope Aperture||8" (203.20mm)|
|Telescope Aperture||5in - 8in|
|Telescope Series||Sky Watcher Traditional Dobsonian|