The new Sky-Watcher Quattro Imaging Newtonian with dual-speed focuser incorporates a superb mirror-set with two significant advantages over competing products. A 2" dual-speed 10:1 ratio focuser is included for excellent focusing precision. Additionally, the tube length has been slightly shortened to optimize performance for prime-focus photography. Even better performance for astro-photography, and visual use, can be achieved when used in combination with the Sky-Watcher Quattro coma corrector.
- Optical Design:Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture (mm): 203 mm (8 in)
- Focal Length: 800 mm
- Focal Ratio: f/4
- Finderscope: 8x50 Viewfinder
- Tube Rings: Tube rings with D-style dovetail bar
- Optical Coatings: Fully multi-coated
- OTA length: 28"
- OTA width: 9.375"
- OTA weight (with accessories): 21 lbs
Product carries full 2 year manufacturer factory limited warranty (within US only).
Manufacturer part number: S11210
|Telescope Aperture||8" (203.20mm)|
|Telescope Aperture||5in - 8in|
|Telescope Series||Sky Watcher Quattro|