Designed wtih the discerning astrophotographer in mind, Sky-Watcher USA’s top-of-the-line Esprit refractors deliver the kind of imaging performance one would expect from telescopes costing thousands of dollars more.
With their three-element air spaced objective lens design, false color is completely eliminated, yielding exceptional contrast and sharpness. The included 2-element field corrector guarantees a flat field across the entire imaging plane. The Sky-Watcher exclusive Helinear Track focusing system provides a smooth, rock-solid focuser with zero image shift.
All Sky-Watcher USA Esprit refractors come with a 9 x 50 right angle finderscope, 2-inch Star diagonal, 2-element field flattener, camera adapter, D-style dovetail and padded case. Everything you need to get out under the stars.
- Optical Design: Refractor
- Field Flattener: Included, thread-on
- Aperture (mm): 100 mm (3.94 in)
- Focal Length: 550 mm
- Focal Ratio: 5.5
- Finder Scope: 9x50, erect-image, right-angle
- Diagonal: 2", dielectric coatings
- Tube Rings: With 3" (CGE Style) dovetail plate
- Highest Useful Magnification: 236 x
- Lowest Useful Magnification: 14 x
- Resolution (Rayleigh): 1.39 arc seconds
- Resolution (Dawes): 1.16 arc seconds
- Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye): 204 x
- Optical Coatings: Fully multi-coated
- Fully Illuminated Field: 43 mm (1.69 in)
- Optical Tube Length: 17 in (432 mm)
- Optical Tube Weight: 18 lbs (8.16 kg)
Product carries full 2 year manufacturer factory limited warranty (within US only).
Manufacturer part number: S11410
|Telescope Aperture||3.94" (100mm)|
|Telescope Aperture||81mm - 125mm|
|Telescope Series||Sky Watcher Esprit APO|