Introducing New 2015 model William Optics Dura-Bright diagonal - a dramatic step forward in the evolution of mirror diagonals! This 90° 1.25" mirror-type star diagonal from William Optics # D-125D-C-DB has a Dura-Bright mirror with 1/12 wave surface accuracy and dielectric mirror coatings for 99% reflectivity which provides higher contrast and resolution during critical planetary, lunar and binary star observations. Features a 1.25" nosepiece for insertion into refractor telescopes and other 1.25" focuser barrels.
Dura-Bright features 100% real carbon fiber side plates that add that touch of class your scope deserves.
The WO 1.25" Dura-Bright Diagonal was designed with several unique features to provide optimum performance and years of use.
Top-Notch Performance and brightness
- Dielectric coating allows 99% reflectivity.
- High precision 12mm thick mirror substrate flat for optimal image stability.
- Polished to 1/12th wave accuracy.
- Accurate design guarantees constant alignment. No further alignment needed.
- Lock screw for eyepiece/adapter.
- Big, knurled thumbscrews are easy to turn even with gloves on.
- Threaded for standard 1.25" filters.
- Patented, elegant design.
- High-quality machining out of the best aluminum.
- Internal anti-reflection baffling for highest contrast.
- Real Carbon Fiber side plates
- Compression rings (both on diagonal and adapter) to prevent barrels from marring.
- Internal safety stop prevents 1.25" barrels from hitting the mirror.
- Weight = 7.9oz.
Mar 22, 2019
William Optics 1.25" 99% Dielectric Dura Bright Carbon Fiber StarPros: Cons: Comments:
A very beautiful piece of equipment! Can't wait until the weather once cooperates so I can finally use it. Solid and well built and I'm sure it'll perform beyond my expectations.
This review was provided courtesy of AgenaAstro.comApr 20, 2017
Excellent Diagonal at a Great PricePros: Cons: Comments:
Not only great to look at, but a very well made diagonal. High precision alignment, stars look the same with the diagonal in place as they do without the diagonal in place. Much higher quality than the TV diagonal it replaced.
This review was provided courtesy of AgenaAstro.comMay 14, 2016
Not the cheapest but the bestPros:
Compact,Accurate,Easy to Use,Quality Lenses,Strong Construction,LightweightCons: Comments:
This diagonal is bright, accurate, and lightweight. Perfect complement to smaller travel scopes.
This review was provided courtesy of AgenaAstro.comSort by