William Optics Field Flattener 68 for FLT110 and FLT132 Refractors
This high-quality flattener with 68mm of free aperture has been engineered and CNC machined for usage with William Optics' FLT-98, FLT-110 & FLT-132 Apo refractors. Designed by leading designer Thomas Back for William Optics' FLT line, it will yield amazing results! It's a must-have item for avid astroimagers.
- Triplet design lens will not degrade the performance of your FLT.
- Suitable for both the FLT-110 TEC and the FLT-110 versions, FLT98DDG, FLT132DDG and many other telescopes.
- 35mm SLR Camera adapter and CCD camera adapter INCLUDED in the price!
- Ideal for 35mm film/full-size chips/ CCD cameras with large format sensors.
- New type 35mm SLR Camera adapter INCLUDED in the price!
- With mounted T ring adapter, the lens-to-chip distance is automatically correct for (D)SLR cameras.
- It will flatten the field amazingly well and finally make you see those stars round!
- Threaded for 2" filters (48mm thread).
- WO FLT telescopes connection thread allows using the full aperture of 68mm.
Jul 16, 2013
Easy to Use,Lightweight,Accurate,Strong Construction,Compact,Quality LensesCons: Comments:
William Optics Field Flattener 68 for FLT110 and FLT132 Refractors came with WO FLT 110mm refractor which I purchased. FF68 was awesome in correcting edge to edges where it shows perfect round stars on each corners of the field. This is a must have item for AstroImaging using refractors. 100% fail proof.Bottom Line: Would you recommend this item? Yes
This review was provided courtesy of AgenaAstro.comSort by