Simply put: a joy to use. You will be blown away by the small details you can observe through this APO 132mm; fine details of DSOs, stunning resolution both visually or during astrophotography. Until yesterday this was only a dream at this price!
- Features a top-quality triplet air-spaced objective.
- This scope is extremely sharp and has a great color correction. It is ideal for astrophotography.
- Precision optics with STM coatings.
- TMB designed lens with FPL-53 glass.
Feather Touch Focuser
- 3.5" Feather Touch focuser - the ultimate focuser money can buy.
- Extra-heavy duty.
Ideal for Astrophotography
- Have you always dreamed of taking those beautiful pictures of the heavens? Now is the time!! Compatible field flatteners available separately.
- Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, golden finish, retractable dewshield, dewshield cap.
- The 132mm objective is a great size for both wide-field and planetary observations.
- The apochromatic performance makes it ideal for imaging.
- This size will require a suitable mount in order to do astro imaging. Alt-Az mounts can handle this scope too if properly counter-balanced.
Simply Beautiful Finish
- No plastic part used: CNC machined out of solid high-grade aluminum.
- Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, golden finish, retractable dewshield, engraved dewshield cap.
Attention to Details
- Highly precise CNC machined lens cell.
- Solid CNC-machined mounting rings included in the price.
Total Quality Package
- 2" & 1.25" adapters included.
- All with brass anti-marring compression rings.
|Telescope Aperture||5.20" (132mm)|
|Telescope Aperture||5in - 8in|
|Telescope Series||William Optics FLT|