The new 2013 GTF 102 five-element super apo from William Optics has arrived! Superb quality for imaging and visual at an affordable price.
The package includes:
- GTF 102 built-in five element design with FPL-53 and other ED element glass
- Flat field (covers full frame image circle)
- Mounting rings
- Retractable dew shield
- All-new 2.5" DDG (Digital Display Gauge) R&P focuser design with 360-degree rotatable focuser (no image shift)
- 2 speed knobs 1:10
- Aperture: 102mm F7.7
- Free Vixen/Synta-style dovetail plate
- Weight: 11 lb; length: 27"
The stunning new William Optics GTF 102 APO is the new jewel of the apochromatic refractor world. From the pristine white finish on the CNC to the elegant red trim, this beauty has more than just good looks. The new GTF 102 features a 5-element objective using high-quality FPL-53 glass and combined with other extra-low dispersion glass that provides a perfectly flat field and reduces any secondary spectrum to an unbelievable degree.
- Five element air-spaced objective (FPL-53) in adjustable CNC machined ultra high precision lens cell.
- Three-elment primary objective with two-element built-in field flattener.
- Extremely sharp with excellent color correction.
- Each lens is Fully Multi-Coated with a special super-high transmission coating (STM Coating) on all surfaces.
- This f/7.7 flat field is ideal for astrophotography.
Simply Beautiful Finish
- Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, red finish,
- Retractable dewshield and dewshield cap.
- 360-deg rotatable all-new R&P focuser with DDG.
- Top quality anodizing.
- Very compact for carrying on flights.
Attention to Details
- 2" & 1.25" adapter included in the price.
- Anti-marring brass compression rings.
- Mounting rings are included.
- 2-year warranty from William Optics.
|Telescope Aperture||4.02" (102mm)|
|Telescope Aperture||81mm - 125mm|
|Telescope Series||William Optics GT|