The NEW Megrez 72 FD Doublet APO with DDG Focuser Integration is here to fit all your needs! The 72mm ED Doublet operates at f/6 and is a true multi-purpose tube assembly. Excellent mechanics, fit and finish, DDG equipped 2-speed fine focuser, super-high transmission multi-coating. Fast focal ratio makes it your ideal fast set-up for travel astrophotography, piggybacking or spotting scope.
This telescope features William Optics' Digital Display Gauge (DDG) Focuser - a first for telescopes! We are proud to present this innovative device, the first ever seen on an astronomy telescope. The Digital Display Gauge - DDG - allows you to take precise focusing reading down to two digits (mm) number instantly.
- ED glass doublet air-spaced, in CNC machined ultra-high precision lens cell.
- Each lens is Fully Multi-Coated with a special super-high transmission coating (STM Coating) on all surfaces.
DDG Linear Focuser
- DDG Power Linear Focuser with illuminated screen for precise camera alignment!
- 360 deg. rotatable.
- Extra-heavy duty.
- Large aluminum knobs.
- Two-speed microfocuser STANDARD on all units.
- Stainless steel reinforcement inserts on the back to allow heavy loading without problems.
- DDG integration will make your focusing experience the best you ever experienced with a scope!
- Graduated scale for precise camera alignment.
- Fully baffled to block all extraneous off-axis light rays and prevent glancing reflections, increasing overall contrast.
- 72 mm clear aperture.
Nothing Left to Chance
- Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube
- Drawtube travel length 81 mm with graduated scale.
- Retractable dewshield, smallest size ever with enhanced portability!
- Fast focal ratio for bright, high-quality astro-imaging.
- Dedicated field reducer/flattener available.
- Perfect for piggybacking as guide scope.
Wonderful WO Microfocuser
- William Optics rotatable Crayford focuser, smooth and precise, ideal during astrophotography.
- Adjustable focuser tension.
- Super-smooth and reliable 1:10 micro focuser for fine focusing during imaging and visual observations alike.
Attention to Packaging
- The basic package includes the OTA only.
- Carry-on size: you do not have to leave your treasure home!
|Telescope Aperture||2.83" (72mm)|
|Telescope Aperture||Up to 80mm|
|Telescope Series||William Optics Megrez|