Zen-Ray ZEN ED3 10x43 Waterproof Binoculars with Dielectric Prism Coating
Zen-Ray's new ED3 binoculars feature 99% reflectivity across the whole visible spectrum with sophisticated 40-layer dielectric coating, extra low dispersion (ED) glasses. As a result, they boast amazing image clarity and brightness, and are free of chromatic abberation. These are perfect binoculars for birding and other outdoor activities.
Introducing a brand new 3rd generation ZEN ED3 series binocular! ZEN ED3 is refined based on the feedback from thousands of customers to enhance the user experience of ultimate binoculars. If you are demanding nothing but the best optics for under $1.5K to pursue your passion, Zen-Ray's ED3 is the perfect fit for you. They feature extra wide 63 degree AFOV, high performance ED glass, dual zone tripod adapter socket, and 2nd generation dielectric prism coatings.
- Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic abberation free image
- New: Second Generation VividBrite Ultra High Reflectivity (UHR) Dielectic Prism Coating for maximal brightness
- New: SpeedDial2 focus wheel offers responsive focus rate
- New: Dual-Zone tripod adapter sockets to offer balanced support for tripod users
- New: Enhanced eyecup design for eye glasses wearers
- Fully broadband multi-coated optics allows 99.7% light transmission at each glass/air interface
- CrystalView water/oil repellent coating
- Phase-correction with BAK-4 roof prisms
- Large 43mm objective lenses for crisp, bright imaging.
- Magnesium Alloy body for long lasting durability and light weight
- Open Frame Design to minimize the weight
- Heavy-duty, 100% waterproof/fogproof construction: Argon charged
- Metal alloy enforced multi-stage twist-up rubber eyecups
- Diopter adjustment to fine tuning focus
- Extra large center focus knob for smooth and precise focus
- Ergonomic shape for stress free use
- Rubber armor absorbs shock
- Lifetime Warranty
You might want to know that every ZEN ED3 binocular has gone through rigorous waterproof testing before leaving Zen-Ray's factory floor by following the most demanding JIS 7 (Japanese Industrial Standard Level 7). What does that mean? They immerse every binocular into a 5 feet deep water tank for 3min. Only the ones that pass the test can be released. So, let it rain!
|Binocular Exit Pupil||4.3mm|
|Field of View Angular||6.5°|
|Binocular Weight||26.8 oz|
|Prism Type||Roof Prism|