- New All Metal-Alloy chassis with light weight design
- New VividBrite Dielectric Prism Coating for maximal brightness and neutral color
- High Defintion (HD) image resolution
- Phase coated for correction with BAK-4 roof prisms
- Heavy-duty, 100% waterproof/fogproof construction: Argon charged
- Metal alloy enforced multi-positioned twist-up eyecups
- Large smooth center focus knob Ergonomic shape for stress free use
- Fully multi-coated optics allows 99.97% light transmission at each glass/air interface
David Arbon New Member
- Skill Level
- Time with Product
Jun 11, 2014
- User Notes:
- Review by Binojunky of Ontario, Canada.
Quality at an excellent pricePros:
Accurate,Strong Construction,Quality Lenses,Compact,Fine optics,Easy to UseCons:
Flimsy Wrist Strap And Ca,HeavyComments:
This is rather good for a modest price, far better than cheaper monoculars but not priced in the Alpha class either.
All metal, fairly heavy with good optics, smooth focusing. Minor complaints (and they are minor): case and wrist strap are a bit flimsy though they do the job and the objective lens in near the front so if you are looking into the sun you get a bit of glare, (just cup your hand around it). Also when setting it down on say a picnic table make sure nothing is sticking up that can scratch those very nice coatings. All in all one of the better monoculars out there.
This review was provided courtesy of AgenaAstro.comSort by
|Binocular Exit Pupil||5.3mm|
|Field of View Angular||7.5°|
|Binocular Weight||10 oz|